- Fernando Fleury, IT Manager, Greenfield Technology Department, City of Greenfield
- Jan Lewis Nelson CRP, GMS
Town of Washington
- CJ Diamond, Partner
Astro Chemicals, Inc.
- Jessica Kelmelis
IT Coordinator, Tolland
- Bart Gilley, Director of Technology
Hampden Wilbraham School District
“the last PBX you'll never buy”
Premise-based phone systems can be a severe drain on your most valuable resources. Aging systems require ongoing maintenance, repairs and upgrades that consume time and divert funding and personnel away from your core business.
Crocker Hosted PBX Service offers all the features of premise-based systems without the expenses or headaches of system ownership. With its state-of-the-art Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology and "future-proof" scalability, the service is designed to accommodate both your current and future needs.
What's more, for over 50 years Crocker has specialized in telecommunications products and services. Our expertise is unsurpassed in western Massachusetts―a place we’ve always called home. We believe that's why so many small- and medium-sized businesses feel confident trusting us with the hosting and management of their mission-critical phone systems.
With Crocker Hosted PBX Service you don't incur:
- Large capital investment
- Maintenance and repair costs
- Leasing-, financing- and technician-related charges
- Dedicated IT support expenses
- Obsolete-equipment replacement expenditures
- Associated energy expenses such as power usage and air-conditioning
- Moves/adds/changes (MACs) charges
With Crocker Hosted PBX Service you do receive:
- Automatic, seamless upgrades of new features as they're introduced
- A managed VPN (virtual private network) for exceptional connectivity performance and security
- Enhanced multisite communications―whether regional or nationwide―with abbreviated interoffice dialing and shared access to pooled local and long-distance calling
- Support for a wide range of IP telephone options from industry leader Polycom